Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 06:30:15 UTC

Why axiom doesn't have a axiom_node_get_root method?

Hi,

I thing it is nice to have a axiom_node_get_root method. I can see
this can be done by getting the axiom document first and then calling
the axiom_document_get_root method. But in case axiom node doesn't has
a builder, this cannot be done. Then the next option is to go up the
node tree using the axiom_node_get_parent method.

By the way getting the root seems to be pretty primitive and we
shouldn't let the user bother about all those stuff.

Regards,
Supun.