Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erich Gormann <e....@gormann.de> on 2014/05/07 08:43:53 UTC

onValueChangedFrom in loop

Dear all,

following situation:

I coded a zone, inside the zone there is a loop and the loop renders rows
containing form fields. One of the form fields is a select and every time
the user changes the selection in it, the zone should be updated via an
"onValueChangedFrom" event handler method.
So far so good. The value attribute of the select takes a property of the
loop's render variable. In the "onValueChangedFrom" event handler method I
face the problem, that this property always shows the value it had in the
last loop iteration, nevertheless from which row the event has been
triggered.

The form component is the most outer component in my template, so it
encloses the the zone. Is it a problem of how I nested the components?

How to get the correct row value in the event handler method?

I appreciate any help.

Regards, Eric