Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Fina Mesina <fi...@micosangels.com> on 2004/01/22 08:00:08 UTC

Uploading file

Hi!

I am using turbine 2.2. I have set the max upload size in the
turbineresources.properties to 25mb. Sometimes, when a user uploads a file
bigger than the max size, the doPerform() actions is called. Other times, I get
a broken pipe connection error. I want to show an error message if this happens.
Or does turbine already handles that?

Thank you in advance.

Fina Mesina

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in
contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure." -– Peter Marshal