Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2007/02/22 17:27:21 UTC

JDBC Table Descriptions

Where can I find the descriptions of the JDBC tables that I need to create in
my database for JDBC persistence? i.e. what tables I need to create, what
columns, what types for each column. (I couldn't find the info on the main
site)

Re: JDBC Table Descriptions

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/23/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/22/07, sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> wrote:
> >
> > I saw that but the structure of our organization doesn't allow developers to
> > create tables. We need the DBA to create the tables first so I need to tell
> > our DBA what to create.
>
> So run ActiveMQ on a development database so it auto-creates the
> tables, then capture the DDL so you can give it to your DBA

Another option is, to submit a patch to auto-create the DDL as part of
the build process for ActiveMQ :)

http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html
--

James