Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Jamie Lyon <jl...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk> on 2007/08/10 14:46:47 UTC

WS-Addressing : Adding reference parameters?

Hi,

Is there anything special you need to do to add a reference parameter
other than what's contained in the following block?

--------------------

axiom_node_t* node = NULL;

axiom_namespace_t* namespace = axiom_namespace_create( this->axisEnv,
"http://url/", "prefix" );

axiom_element_t* element = axiom_element_create( this->axisEnv, NULL,
"ConversationID", namespace, &node );

axiom_element_set_text( element, this->axisEnv, "some text", node );

axis2_options_add_reference_parameter( options, this->axisEnv, node );

--------------------

I do this just before sending the message using
axis2_svc_client_send_receive. All other ws-addressing elements are
present (To, Action, MessageID), plus ws-security, just not the
reference parameter I just created.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jamie

Re: WS-Addressing : Adding reference parameters?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Jamie Lyon wrote:
>> How easy would it be to implement adding reference params to the 'to'
>> header?
>>

> I have created a JIRA with a possible patch at:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-668
>
> The code is working fine for my requirements, but may need slight
> modification before inclusion into the trunk.

Cool, I will have a look into the patch and try and apply that to the trunk.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services"

RE: WS-Addressing : Adding reference parameters?

Posted by Jamie Lyon <jl...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>.

"http://localhost:6060/axis2/services/__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__/__OPERATION_

Posted by Jamie Lyon <jl...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>.
Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately I tried this while waiting for
a reply to the initial message, and I ran into a few problems.

I can add the header in perfectly fine, no problems there, however the
header does not get signed even with the correct signed parts element in
the policy.xml file

Also, there does not appear to be a way of removing an individual
header, only remove_all_headers, which when used appears to make axis2
lock up when trying to send the next message.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Jamie Lyon <jl...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.