Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by ALHAJI MOHAMEED ABACHA <MO...@rmail.com> on 2004/02/14 14:31:10 UTC

MAIL ME

ALHAJI MOHAMMED ABACHA
Email mabacha1123@rediffmail.com
Phone=234-1-474-6561

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Alhaji Mohammed Abacha, the son of the late Nigerian
Head
of State who died on the 8th of June 1998 while in active
services.
Following the sudden death of my father, General Sani
Abacha, the
present Civilian Government has thrown my family and I into
a state
of utter confusion, frustration, and hopelessness. I have
been
subjected to inhuman physical and physiological torture,
incarceration
by the security Agents in my country. I was only recently
released from
detention after been arraigned before the Federal High Court
of Nigeria
for an offence committed by my late father.
The incumbent civilian administration of Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo has
intensified his probe into my late father?s activities while
in the office
and he has frozen all our local and foreign accounts
together with
other assets of my family as a retaliation for what my late
father did to
him when he was alive as the Head of the Military regime in
Nigeria. As
a matter of fact, we have been declared bankrupt and they
are not
relenting to make us poor for life.
As a man that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with
anybody
within my country as all those who benefited immensely
during the
regime of my late father have openly abandoned all my family.
MY REASONS FOR CONTACTING YOU.
I got your contacts through my personal research and out of
desperation
decided to reach you through this medium.
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet
on the
recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my late
father in
different Banks and security firms abroad. Some of these
banks and security
firms willingly gave-up/divulge their banking secrets and
disclosed to
the present civilian administration of Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo, all my
family?s cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them.
Please my dear, I repose great confidence in you and I hope
you will
not betray my confidence in you.
I have secretly deposited the sum of $50,000,000.00 with a
security
firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open
communications.
The money is contained in a metal box consignment with
Security Deposit
Number 009GM.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your
Bank
account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you
and my junior
brother (Abbas) only. So I will deal directly with you.
I am proposing a 30% share of the fund to you for your kind
assistance.
I shall provide for you all the documents of the fund
deposit with the
security firm, and raise a power of attorney `to enable you
claim and
receive this fund into your bank account.
Also this transaction demands absolute confidentiality. On
no condition
must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your
relation with the
person. Remember, Loose lips sinks ship
I am looking forward to your urgent and positive response
via my secured email Address mabacha1123@rediffmail.com and phone  234 -1-4746561.
Best regards
Alhaji Mohammed Abacha.

View this website for more info