Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 21:08:04 UTC

Re: equanda 0.9.2 has been released

Hello,

nice work. I was looking at the compponents you have made and the TextField
(http://equanda.org/equanda-tapestry5/textfield.html) seems somethink like I
will need shortly. The docs says: "When the value in the text field changes,
the zone will be updated...", but that is not the case at the demo site (
http://app.spoon-it.be/t5example/). The zone gets updated when you click
somewhere outside the input field. Must be a bug?

There is a broken link http://equanda.org/equanda-tapesty5/ at the same
page.

Keep up the good work,
Borut

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.
Borut Bolčina wrote:
> Hello,
>
> nice work. I was looking at the compponents you have made and the TextField
> (http://equanda.org/equanda-tapestry5/textfield.html) seems somethink like I
> will need shortly. The docs says: "When the value in the text field changes,
> the zone will be updated...", but that is not the case at the demo site (
> http://app.spoon-it.be/t5example/). The zone gets updated when you click
> somewhere outside the input field. Must be a bug?

Sorry, the documentation is not clear. The zone is updated when you move
out of the text field.
> There is a broken link http://equanda.org/equanda-tapesty5/ at the same
> page.

Thanks for letting me know. I will fix.