Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by advait samant <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/22 06:56:42 UTC

Re: Tomcat on JRE 6

Hello,

I would like to know if tomcat is officially supported JRE 6.

Line from release notes-
                Tomcat 6.0 is designed to run on JSE 5.0 and later.

Are there any known issues or limitation?

Thanks,
Advait

Be a better friend, newshound, and

RE: Tomcat on JRE 6

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: advait samant [mailto:advaitsamant@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat on JRE 6
>
> I would like to know if tomcat is officially supported JRE 6.

Yes.

> Are there any known issues or limitation?

No.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.