Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Antonia Horincar <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/13 23:51:55 UTC

[GSoC - Embeddable Objects] Question regarding ticket queries and ticket changes

Hi devs,

I am working on the embedding of ticket queries, I am trying to understand
the ProductQueryModule class in multiproduct.ticket.query, but I don't
understand how the information is being processed and returned in the
process_request method. How can I retrieve the information processed by
this method, as I need to embed the returned data?

I also have a question regarding ticket comments. As I understand, ticket
comments are stored as ticket changes. But is there a way of retrieving all
the comments (and not all the ticket changes) associated with a ticket?

Thanks,
Antonia

Re: [GSoC - Embeddable Objects] Question regarding ticket queries and ticket changes

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
On 18 July 2013 04:55, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/17/13, Antonia Horincar <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> :)
>
> > Sorry for the late reply. By using the two methods mentioned above
> > (changeLog and query) I managed to get what I wanted. However, I'm not
> sure
> > if I'm supposed to integrate the entire Bloodhound RPC plugin in my
> > project, or just extract the methods?
> >

> I recommend to declare Bloodhound RPC plugin as a dependency in
> setup.py just like any other (Python) library you might choose to
> build your project. There is a case for including it in default
> installation (eventually) e.g. quick ticket shortcut in Bloodhound
> theme .

I seem to remember there was also a case against it previously - how has
that been addressed?

- Joe

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>

Re: [GSoC - Embeddable Objects] Question regarding ticket queries and ticket changes

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 7/17/13, Antonia Horincar <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

:)

Posted by Antonia Horincar <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 7/13/13, Antonia Horincar <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,

Hi !
:)

> I am working on the embedding of ticket queries, I am trying to understand
> the ProductQueryModule class in multiproduct.ticket.query, but I don't
> understand how the information is being processed and returned in the
> process_request method. How can I retrieve the information processed by
> this method, as I need to embed the returned data?

Like I said in previous messages all these have been already
implemented by Bloodhound RPC plugin . See http://goo.gl/qDBKp

> I also have a question regarding ticket comments. As I understand, ticket
> comments are stored as ticket changes. But is there a way of retrieving all
> the comments (and not all the ticket changes) associated with a ticket?

... see http://goo.gl/m37qM

Olemis.

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound