Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/08/25 19:03:50 UTC

Format Entire OODT Java Source

Hi Folks,
I can't help but notice that there are various formatting conventions used
within the Java source. Some tabbed, some 2 space indents, some 4 space
indents, then some are just something else...
By the looks of it however, formatting convention 'seems' to have once been
4 space indents... is this correct?
If so, do we want to format the entire codebase to reflect this?
Thanks

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Format Entire OODT Java Source

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (1761)" <Ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Please wait until 2.x and when we finish 1.9 we’re almost there

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.