Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2003/11/06 10:30:45 UTC

change jmeter language

Hi,

I have an english winxp installation, with german locale (keyboard).
Jmeter always starts in German and switching to English doesn't do
anything.
Is there a language pack i need to download to get this to work? Looking
  in the properties or commandline switches didn't reveal anything.

Regards
Jorg

Re: change jmeter language

Posted by Christian Rab <ra...@hackhofer.com>.
I had a similar Problem.
The Language-switching with the Jmeter-UI seems not to work (JMeter
1.9.1 Windows 2000).

I  changed the bin\jmeter.bat -Script to the following
     ..
    ..
    start javaw -Xincgc -Xmx256m -Duser.language=en -jar
ApacheJMeter.jar %JMETER_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

and jmeter runs in english :)

Regarsd
Christian