Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Desampa S <ds...@es.lladro.com> on 2011/05/11 16:53:41 UTC

New POS project

Hello, we have just installed OFBIZ in my company and we want to configure
several modules: B2B, SFA, Online Store, and Retail (webpos and POS).
I'm in charge of the webpos/POS project and I've been trying to find a book
or user guide with the basic steps to configure and test the pos part, but I
didn't find anything.
Is there any "guide" to begin working with pos? I'm not asking for a
complete or detailed guide, just the main features to take in account to be
able to configure the pos module.

Re: New POS project

Posted by Desampa S <ds...@es.lladro.com>.
Thanks

Re: New POS project

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Also take a look at the latest posts about web-pos like this one:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Search-Products-in-webpos-td3511179.html#a3516603

Bilgin

Re: New POS project

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.