Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/27 03:40:01 UTC

Setting the value of a html:select with a bean:write

Subject: Setting the value of a html:select with a bean:write
From: "Daniel Jaffa" <ja...@hotmail.com>
 ===
I have tried to do this
name="theLoop" property="id" />" >
<option></option>
</select>

This does not work.  I got a work around to work, but there has got to be a
slicker way of doing it.  any suggestions

Re: Setting the value of a html:select with a bean:write

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
You cannot use jsp tag as attribute of other jsp tag (XML compliant
notation).
use sriptlet (value="<%= %>") instead.