Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/14 18:46:15 UTC

Weekly airflow + kubernetes meetings

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that the kubernetes community has been kind
enough to begin supporting the airflow + kubernetes effort as part of their
"sig-big-data" initiative!

Starting this Wednesday, myself and other airflow community member will be
attending sig-big-data's weekly meetings at zoom.us/my/sig.big.data every
Wednesday at 10AM PST. Any members who want to ask about the airflow +
kubernetes progress are welcome to attend these meetings. I will also make
sure to post recordings of the meetings to the dev-list/wiki and answer

Cheers!

Daniel

Re: Weekly airflow + kubernetes meetings

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Very cool, it's nice to see people coming together to make this happen!

Max

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Daniel Imberman <daniel.imberman@gmail.com