Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by John Titus <jo...@trustedconcepts.com> on 2015/09/09 16:45:16 UTC

Hacker News

Just wanted to make sure you all saw this:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10190846

It can add a lot of visibility to a project, especially if the maintainers jump in to answer questions.

Re: Hacker News

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yeah John thanks for pointing this out.  That resulted in the apache
nifi site having 30,000+ visits yesterday.  Wow!

Some good questions worth responding too but I think this is the right
forum so probably will hold off until the questions occur here on
users@nao.

Thanks
Joe