Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Praveen Agarwal <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 18:03:21 UTC

EECA 'indexProductKeywords' is triggered automatically

Hi,

I am updating the ProductFeatureAppl entity using my custom simple-method.
When this entity updates an EECA 'indexProductKeywords' is triggered
automatically.
I don't want to indexed product keywords since it takes too much time as i
am updating the ProductFeatureAppl for all products.

Can anyone help me to prevent this auto fire of EECA .

Thanks,
Praveen Agrawal

Re: EECA 'indexProductKeywords' is triggered automatically

Posted by Praveen Agarwal <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo,

It works well. Using this, the Entity ECA Handler is disabled for delegator
[default-no-eca].

Again thanks for helping me.

Praveen Agrawal

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.