Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by xuepeng wang <wx...@gmail.com> on 2023/08/28 12:23:09 UTC

The Sink terminal implements SaveMode functions (including SchemaSaveMode and DataSaveMode)

Issues Address*https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/5390*
<https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/5390>
Design document link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=263427916

Re: The Sink terminal implements SaveMode functions (including SchemaSaveMode and DataSaveMode)

Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
Could you please update a execution graph in STIP?

xuepeng wang <wx...@gmail.com> 于2023年8月29日周二 13:46写道:

Posted by xuepeng wang <wx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
Hi xupeng,

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
This seems to be a great proposal, and for the first time, a contributor
has put design documents on confluence, which is a great progress. I hope
more design documents can be shared through confluence in the future.

David Zollo <da...@gmail.com> 于2023年8月28日周一 20:25写道:

Posted by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com>.
Is it a feature proposal?

Best Regards