Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/12/18 15:13:19 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] GCI

Hi Suraj,
Welcome to the Community.

Get familarize with software and tasks by going  throw following links:

- Mifos GCI Wiki -
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

All the best,
Santosh

Re: [Mifos-developer] GCI

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Nice to meet you Ghutam :)

Pada tanggal 18 Des 2017 22.13, "Santosh Math" <