Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Groves <Da...@diverseylever.com> on 2000/07/17 18:12:04 UTC

Microsoft Personal Web Server and IIS

Dear Tomcat Team,

I am having trouble installing the isapi_redirect.dll on Microsoft IIS and
PWS. I have downloaded version 3.1 beta a copied it into the correct
address, and have modified the registry

unfortunately I am unable to get the red down arrow to change to a red up
arrow, and consequently the filter does not work. Have you any ideas as to
what I am doing wrong? I have enclosed a bitmap of the management console -
although this might not pass through the mail servers.

Many Thanks

David Groves
david.groves@unilever.com

Re: Microsoft Personal Web Server and IIS

Posted by Arion Yu <ar...@stt.com.hk>.
Hi!

David Groves wrote:

> Dear Tomcat Team,
>
> I am having trouble installing the isapi_redirect.dll on Microsoft IIS and
> PWS. I have downloaded version 3.1 beta a copied it into the correct
> address, and have modified the registry

Most likely, registry problem

> unfortunately I am unable to get the red down arrow to change to a red up
> arrow, and consequently the filter does not work. Have you any ideas as to
> what I am doing wrong? I have enclosed a bitmap of the management console -
> although this might not pass through the mail servers.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> David Groves
> david.groves@unilever.com

> REGEDIT4
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0]
> "extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
> "log_file"="e:\\apps\\tomcat\\tomcat\\isapi.log"

Are you sure you want double \\?

> "log_level"="inform"
> "worker_file"="e:\\apps\\tomcat\\tomcat\\conf\\worker.properties"

by default, the file should be workers.properties (with s following worker)

> "worker_mount_file"="e:\\apps\\tomcat\\tomcat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain
information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender by email immediately; you should not
copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank
you.]