Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/09/04 19:11:00 UTC

London meetup / hackathon (looking for people interested in attending)

All,

I will be in London in the beginning of October. If enough people are
interested I was thinking about organizing a Libcloud meetup / hackathon
then.

Date: Thursday, October 3rd, 2013
Time: starts around 5 or 6 PM
Location: actual location TBD, but somewhere in London

If you are interested and able to attend on this date, please reply to this
thread.

If we have enough people interested, I'll try find a place somewhere in
London and send more details with the exact location to the mailing list.

Re: [dev] London meetup / hackathon (looking for people interested in attending)

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 4, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I will be in London in the beginning of October. If enough people are
> interested I was thinking about organizing a Libcloud meetup / hackathon
> then.
>
> Date: Thursday, October 3rd, 2013
> Time: starts around 5 or 6 PM
> Location: actual location TBD, but somewhere in London
>
> If you are interested and able to attend on this date, please reply to this
> thread.
>
> If we have enough people interested, I'll try find a place somewhere in
> London and send more details with the exact location to the mailing list.

I might be able to make it

-sebastien

Re: [dev] London meetup / hackathon (looking for people interested in attending)

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
I actually didn't proceed with organizing a meetup because not enough
people were interested.

Anyway, I just arrived in London and if anyone is interested I will
probably have some free time on Thursday or Friday and we can go grab a
drink somewhere in central London then.

sent from my mobile

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kashif Ali <ka...@linuxcraft.co.uk>.