Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Angela Saval <sa...@marimba.com> on 2002/08/01 21:00:09 UTC

anchor tags and struts

I am having difficulty redirecting to a page with an anchor tag.  Has anyone
successfully done this.  Essentially, I want to define my forward as
follows.

	      <forward name="success"
path="/config/set_plugin.jsp#go_loc"/>

However, go_loc is not the location it ends up going to in the page.  It
always goes to the top.

RE: anchor tags and struts

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Are you sure you have an anchor on the page by that name?

you might also try using redirect="true" so that the browser resolves the
url correctly.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta