Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Puri, Aseem" <As...@Honeywell.com> on 2009/04/01 16:00:44 UTC

RE: Eclipse version for Hadoop-0.19.1

Hi
	Please tell which eclipse version should I use which support hadoop-0.19.0-eclipse-plugin and from where I can download it?

Posted by "Puri, Aseem" <As...@Honeywell.com>.
Rasit,
	 Thanks, I got eclipse europa and it is also supporting map reduce perspective.

Sim

if it's too slow, you can download from here:
http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

Rasit

--
M. Raşit ÖZDAŞ