Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Honorez Dylan <Dy...@cronos.be> on 2005/01/06 10:38:29 UTC

WSIF over JMS

Hi,

I had a service over JMS deployed on JBoss. Now we migrated to Jonas,
and this component fails to work. This is the error I'm getting:

- WSIF0005E: An error occurred when invoking the method 'databaseQuery'.
('Jms')

org.apache.wsif.WSIFException:
org.apache.wsif.providers.jms.WSIFOperation_Jms@10c6cfc : Could not
invoke 'databaseQuery'; nested exception is:

            org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: WSIFJMSFinderForJndi caught
NamingException. The ConnectionFactory CF in JNDI was not defined to be
a connection factory. Port=XQuarkPort
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:

            java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

            at
org.apache.wsif.providers.jms.WSIFOperation_Jms.executeRequestResponseOp
eration(WSIFOperation_Jms.java:232)

            at
com.xti.wsif.WSIFInvoker.invokeWSIFservice(WSIFInvoker.java:119)

            at gui.WSIFDemo.invokeWs(WSIFDemo.java:408)

            at gui.WSIFDemo.actionPerformed(WSIFDemo.java:246)

This was the original port information in Jboss wsdl:

<service name="WSIF-JMS-XQUARK-Demo">

            <port name="XQuarkPort" binding="tns:XQuarkJMSBinding">

                        <!-- JBoss specific JMS endpoint -->

<jms:address jmsProviderDestinationName="XQuark"
destinationStyle="queue" jndiConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"
initialContextFactory="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"
jndiProviderURL="localhost"/>

            </port>

</service>

This is the port information in the new Jonas wsdl:

<service name="WSIF-JMS-XQUARK-Demo">

            <port name="XQuarkPort" binding="tns:XQuarkJMSBinding">

<jms:address jmsProviderDestinationName="XQuark"
destinationStyle="queue" jndiConnectionFactoryName="CF"
initialContextFactory="org.objectweb.carol.jndi.spi.JRMPContextWrapperFa
ctory" jndiProviderURL="rmi://localhost:1099"/>

            </port>

</service>

Anybody an idea what's going wrong?

Kind regards,

Dylan Honorez,

dylan.honorez@xt-i.com

http://www.xt-i.com/

Re: WSIF over JMS

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Note the "Root exception is ...Connection refused..." line below.  This
usually means that either nothing is listening on the host:port (in this
case, localhost:1099 ) in question.

Jeff