Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoffrey Wiseman <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/23 19:01:31 UTC

Tapestry-Hibernate and Spring

I have an application that already has Spring / Hibernate integration; I'd
love to be able to use spring-hibernate's grid data source and
session-in-view integration without having to use its hibernate
bootstrapping.  I gather from previous requests that that isn't currently
possible, but thought I'd note interest in case that helps to shift
decisions in some future implementation.

I've altered grid-data-source for my own purposes already, so that probably
won't be missed a great deal, but now I'm going back to look at the
session-in-view implementation.

--
Geoffrey Wiseman
http://www.geoffreywiseman.ca/