Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Srinivas Doddi <Sr...@gap.com> on 2009/04/30 16:41:29 UTC

Hi

We have been using iBatis for the past one year and now we are trying to
re-organize our project structure.  Previously we have our project
structure as below and we were using <properties
resource="../../META-INF/database.properties" />.   Now we have to
externalize our properties file and I am using <properties
url="file:///opt/folder 1/folder 1.1/database.properties" />, but I am
getting a File Not Found Exception.  Am I doing anything wrong here?  I
am using Tomcat 6/JDK 1.6 and RHEL as my OS.

Old Structure:

ROOT

    |----------META-INF
    |                  |----------database.properties