Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/16 10:27:00 UTC

Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Hi Team,

  Can we release enforcer 1.0 ?
  Everything is fixed in the roadmap (
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel)
and it fixes several important issues like MENFORCER-11 & 12.
  If nobody have the time to do it, I can.

Arnaud

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.
Let's release it !

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
ok, thanks brian.

RE: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
I've moved the docs in svn now, according to the plan below.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could we have an official 1.0-alpha-4 release after that then please?
> It'd be good for everyone to give it a good testing before making the
> final 1.0 release.

+1

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Could we have an official 1.0-alpha-4 release after that then please?
It'd be good for everyone to give it a good testing before making the
final 1.0 release.

Mark

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can we have a pre-1.0 release since I've been unable to test
requirePluginVersions as it only works in trunk?

Mark

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
What's new about this ???

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

RE: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
ok I'm taking the lead.

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Eh, seems like a simple fix as its only documentation.

I'd like to see 1.0 out, or perhaps a 1.0-rc-1 ASAP... regardless of
the documentation issues.

--jason

Re: Release enforcer 1.0 ?

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.