Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by dz902 <dz...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 10:14:20 UTC

Unable to use gzip with Flink Hudi Connector v0.10.1

Hi,

I have a working flink-hudi setup (hudi-flink-bundle_2.12-0.10.1.jar), just
the compression does not seem to work:

I've tried:

  'hoodie.parquet.compression.codec' = 'gzip'
  'hoodie.parquet.compression.codec' = 'snappy'

In Flink SQL table definition and none seem to work. Does Hudi connector
for Flink support compression?

Thanks!

Re: Unable to use gzip with Flink Hudi Connector v0.10.1

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
It expects to work out, the flink table options would then hand over
to hudi writer then ~

Best,
Danny

dz902 <dz...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月24日周四 18:14写道: