Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2009/06/15 18:33:05 UTC

release 1.1.0 wiki page and beyond...

this page is not yet linked from the download page.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ETCH/Release+1.1.0-incubating

currently we are linking to artifacts from cisco (1.0.1) and from james
(1.0.2)
and my (1.1.0) home directories on people.apache.org. i'm guessing there
is a
better place to put these latter two released files.

we probably need to refactor and tune up the documentation and roadmap
pages.

anyone got anymore thoughts about 1.2? perhaps 1.1.1? shoot 'em to me or
post 'em here.

scott out

Re: release 1.1.0 wiki page and beyond...

Posted by Scott Comer <we...@mac.com>.
thanks! i will work on this.

scott out

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.