Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Vernon Riley <in...@kutchka.com> on 2002/10/10 16:36:30 UTC

Newbie : James build.xml question

Hi there

I believe I have traced a startup issue with James to a conflict between
the version 1.4.3 Xerces parser used in the James-2.0a3 and the
version  2.2.0 Xerces parser our code requires for a mailet.

I have downloaded the James 2.0a3 source and checked I can build it.

Is there a problem in rebuilding James to use a later Xerces parser, and
given the new jars are XercesImpl.jar and xmlParserAPIs.jar - how should I
modify the build.xml ?

Thanks in anticipation

Vernon Riley

RE: Newbie : James build.xml question

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Well, we already have Xerces 2.0.2 in James 2.1, so you might as well try
it.

	--- Noel

Posted by Vernon Riley <in...@kutchka.com>.