Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shripad Gokhale <sh...@amdocs.com> on 2008/10/03 15:54:40 UTC

Missing prefix for mustunderstand

Hi,

I am createing some header elements but I see that the namespeacr prefix
for mustunderstand and actor attributes for these header elements is
missing.

I am pasting below part of the xml genereated. You can see the namespace
prefix is missing. Can anyone help me on this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <soapenv:Header>
<ns1:MessageID mustUnderstand="0"
actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next" xsi:type="xsd:anyURI"
xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">uuid:90afaa
80-9147-11dd-b469-ae1bfbd97120</ns1:MessageID>

Thanks

shripad

Re: Missing prefix for mustunderstand

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
How did you create this SOAP header? It should be a problem in the way you
did it.

Thanks,
Keith.

--