Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Paul Burba <pb...@collab.net> on 2007/05/21 13:41:08 UTC

Moving svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() definition

Dan,

Last week in IRC you asked if it made sense to move the definition for
svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() from libsvn_client/merge.c to
libsvn_client/mergeinfo.c.  I'd agreed at the time, but
svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() calls the merge.c private functions
get_wc_merge_info() and mergeinfo_elides().  So it looks like
svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() will stay put.

Paul

Re: Moving svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() definition

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Mon, 21 May 2007, Paul Burba wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Last week in IRC you asked if it made sense to move the definition for
> svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() from libsvn_client/merge.c to
> libsvn_client/mergeinfo.c.  I'd agreed at the time, but
> svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() calls the merge.c private functions
> get_wc_merge_info() and mergeinfo_elides().  So it looks like
> svn_client__elide_mergeinfo() will stay put.

Okay.  That's probably why we left it there in the first place.