Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 00:26:51 UTC

Re: What else do we want to do before 8.0.0 final ?

Hi,

I'm +1 to improve the fragment's markup identification [1] and Wicket's
property expression language [2] before promoting it.

1 - http://wicket-dev.markmail.org/thread/unwdqpxulw7tcd5l
2 - http://wicket-dev.markmail.org/thread/3g4zsqykid3ia6xl

Pedro Santos