Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@google.com> on 2013/08/12 20:29:31 UTC

Medic/ Automated testing

I have assembled an outline document for the testing platform.
Please review and comment if you are interesting in the automated testing
effort.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GMKzZB0DEE0tueeCgbP-rxqfL6uTzZBTmgbBCQ1bdDM/edit?usp=sharing

David Kemp

Re: Medic/ Automated testing

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Could also inject a post-prepare hook to get in there. I think it'd be even
better though, to just figure out how to not need to do the "hack a little
bit" part.

Re: Medic/ Automated testing

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: Medic/ Automated testing

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@google.com>.
Generally true. There are a few bits in the device deployment part that
need code that is not part of cli and probably don't make sense to be
there. There are some bits that probably should be handled by extensions to

Re: Medic/ Automated testing

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.