Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/10/14 06:06:38 UTC

i18n

Hola a todos:

How is suppoused navigations are localized?, i dont get navigation
templates following the media/language pattern.., i have a patch but i'm
not truly confident if it makes sense, better to ask first..:)

I've inherited from TemplateNavigation in turbine, and added a new
$jnavigation object to the context, and added a new static Locator
method for navigations, in TemplateLocator & TemplateLocatorService,
this makes sense?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

RE: i18n

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Yup it makes sense.
I just tested localizing a navigation, and it did not work.
Looking at the code, we seem to have overlooked navigations in the
TemplateLocatorService.