Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Delbrouck, Henri-Philippe" <he...@siemens.com> on 2005/08/22 16:45:56 UTC

Submenu not working

Hi all,

It seems that when I use only a menu, it works. When I add children, it does
not work anymore even with the latest nightly build. I get an exception in
the extension filter (see my previous mail on help moving from public 1.0.9
to nightly build). Any idea.

Martin,

Regarding the discussion with Guilherme, it seems that it should work. Do
you have any idea of what could be wrong.

Thanks very much

Henri-Philippe