Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 2000/01/09 06:43:25 UTC

unable to configure without autoconf

it seems you can't configure the 2.0 tree unless you have autoconf
installed... because there's no src/lib/apr/configure.

Dean

Re: unable to configure without autoconf

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 09:43:25PM -0800, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> it seems you can't configure the 2.0 tree unless you have autoconf
> installed... because there's no src/lib/apr/configure.

Quite true. We had this discussion a few weeks/months ago.

Re: unable to configure without autoconf

Posted by rb...@apache.org.
This has been discussed before.  The general feeling has been hat
configure scripts do not belong in cvs, and developers will need autoconf
to do any work on Apache from now on.

Ryan

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> it seems you can't configure the 2.0 tree unless you have autoconf
> installed... because there's no src/lib/apr/configure.
>
> Dean

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.

Re: unable to configure without autoconf

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
ok cool, sorry :)

Dean

Posted by ra...@apache.org.