Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2007/08/31 01:17:06 UTC

updated mime.types

Please check out the updated mime.types file and, if possible, see
if it breaks anything on a real site.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/mime.types

Technically, it is docs, but I am blurry-eyed at the moment and need
to do *something* for my wedding anniversary today.  If it seems okay,
we should backport it to all versions prior to the release.

....Roy

Re: updated mime.types

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Aug 30, 2007, at 11:28 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> Please check out the updated mime.types file and, if possible, see
>> if it breaks anything on a real site.
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/
>> mime.types
>> Technically, it is docs, but I am blurry-eyed at the moment and need
>> to do *something* for my wedding anniversary today.  If it seems
>> okay,
>> we should backport it to all versions prior to the release.
>
> Please update
>
>   application/davmount+xml

>   application/davmount+xml        davmount
>
> (<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4709#section-6.1>).

Done.

....Roy

Re: updated mime.types

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Please check out the updated mime.types file and, if possible, see
> if it breaks anything on a real site.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/mime.types
>
> Technically, it is docs, but I am blurry-eyed at the moment and need
> to do *something* for my wedding anniversary today.  If it seems okay,
> we should backport it to all versions prior to the release.

Please update

   application/davmount+xml

   application/davmount+xml        davmount

(<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4709#section-6.1>).

Thanks, Julian