Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 08:44:44 UTC

Re: Unknown protocol : mvn with Karaf 4.0.2

 Hi,

@Vincent : did you fix your problem?

Regards,
Morgan

Hi Vincent,

I'm just back from vacation. I gonna work on it asap.

Regards
JB

On 10/27/2015 03:56 PM, Vincent Zurczak wrote:

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Could you reproduce the problem?

Regards,

                   Vincent.

Le 15/10/2015 13:33, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

Thanks Vincent.

Let me try to reproduce.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 10/15/2015 01:06 PM, Vincent Zurczak wrote:

Le 15/10/2015 11:51, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

OK, let me try to reproduce the problem (it's weird it doesn't occur
on our internal itests).

Can you share your itests somehow ?

Well, we have snapshots on Sonatype. [0]
So, you can add it in your snapshots settings.
Then, you can check out the project [1] and go under
"miscellaneous/roboconf-integration-tests" and run mvn -Dtest=Interapp*.

But like I said, you need to have RabbitMQ [2] on your machine (we use
the default settings in our integration tests - localhost, with
guest/guest credentials).
If you want, I could provide a Dockerfile to reproduce the problem, but
not today.

Do you use Pax Exam 4.6.0 (or 4.5.0) ?

We use version 4.5.0.
I have just tested with 4.6.0 and it is really curious. We had 3 stack
traces with version 4.5.0, and only one with 4.6.0.
I cannot explain this difference.

Like I said, a Dockerfile may be the best option so that you can
reproduce the bug without installing too many things on your machine.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

[ 0 ] :
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/net/roboconf/