Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Nies <da...@adition.com> on 2018/07/18 11:03:52 UTC

Request for review of pull request

Dear Kafka developers,

my company is using Kafka for quite some time now. Lately we’ve come across an issue that caused some headache. I’ve tried to mitigate this problem with the changed in pull request #5365 <https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5365> which I’m kindly asking you to have a look at and tell me what you think.

This is my first pull request in the Kafka project, so I’m probably not abiding some conventions by accident. I would really like your feedback.

Thank you very much, yours
-David Nies