Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/05/14 05:54:28 UTC

Re: Additional projects to the Attic

It looks like this wasn't something that was picked up at the time - is there cycles for it now?

Do you need me to do anything to file tickets, lay groundwork, etc.?

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
JIRAs created.

XMLBeans: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-129
stdcxx: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-130

Task on each is to go through the process list and shut things off etc.
Given the delay, I doubt any announcements are needed.

Hen