Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shrilesh Korgaonkar <sh...@udyogmandir.in> on 2018/08/25 07:29:19 UTC

E-commerce

Plugins – e-commerce

How does plugins\ecommerce\widget\Theme.xml

Where it is defined as the theme file

Or it automatically loader with others files which are there in the widget
folder

Re: E-commerce

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
hi,

If you component is loaded and you have the widget/Theme.xml file, OFBiz
load it to use it as potential Theme.

But follow
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/themes/README.md
to enable it.