Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tracy Hartley <Tr...@aeroint.com> on 2002/04/02 17:04:57 UTC

AdminClient generating badly-formed XML

Hi,

I'm running the beta1 version which I deployed on Oracle OC4J ( a version of
Orion).

When I run the AdminClient to do a list I get the following error on the
server side:

- Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=null Line=1: <Line 1, Column 94>:
XML-0124: (Fatal Error) An attribute cannot appear more than once in the
same start tag.
	void oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLError.flushErrors()
	void oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument()
	void oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(org.xml.sax.InputSource)

And the output I get on the client side indicates that the xmlns attribute
has been repeated:

XML was "<m:list xmlns:m="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
xmlns:m="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
xmlns:xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/"/>"

Any clues how I can fix this?

This Internet E-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the transmission. You must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

Aerosystems International               Phone: +44 (0)1935 443000
                                        Fax  : +44 (0)1935 443111
                                        Web  : www.aeroint.com