Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dominik Stöttner <do...@gmx.net> on 2003/11/04 14:27:13 UTC

Integration of business processes in web-portals

Hi,

I am working on a project which aims to integrate a business process in a content based web portal. On that subject it is very important to encapsulate the necessary business logic for reuse in other pages. So the same business process should be available on different pages. Furthermore it should be possible to arrange a number of independent pieces (e.g. content based ones and some that include business processes) on the same page. I was told that sandbox-chain could be appropriate for that matter. I have already downloaded a nightly build version, but how should I start now? I haven't found any tutorial so far. How could I find out if this technique is the best solution for my problem?

thanks in advance!!

dominik