Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2019/03/28 14:03:19 UTC

ApacheCon September 9-12

Hi,

The CFP deadline for this coming year's ApacheCon is May 13. Its happening the week before CodeOne. I was fortunate to speak at last year's conference held here in Montreal. I believe that NetBeans needs a presence here. Is there anyone who could put together a proposal?

Ken Fogel

[SmallKen2018]
Co- Chairperson and Co-Program Coordinator
Computer Science Technology
Dawson College
3040 Sherbrooke St. W
Westmount, Quebec
H3Z 1A4, Canada
Tel: 514-931-8731 x 4799
Java Champion
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/omniprof>

RE: ApacheCon September 9-12

Posted by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>.
Great to hear that you are making a proposal. While my college is willing to let me out for a week for CodeOne I don't think they will let me out for two weeks. There may be assistance for travel and accommodation at this conference.

Ken

Hi Ken, I’m planning to go there and submit a session. I‘d be happy to team up with anyone who would like to join.

—toni

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Re: ApacheCon September 9-12

Posted by Toni Epple <to...@eppleton.de>.