Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca> on 2007/04/05 19:19:50 UTC

Re: EventListener on components within a @For loop

Was this ever dealt with? Attaching an event  listener to a radio
group component still doesn't work for me in the latest 4.1.2
snapshot, though if i change it to a property selection, it does. I
couldn't find a JIRA issue which looked like it dealt with this
specifically - maybe http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
TAPESTRY-1039 but it is not a very comprehensive report and while the
title loosely matches this issue, the description seems to hint at
something else.

--
Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer
Teaching & Learning Centre
University of Calgary

http://tlc.ucalgary.ca

Re: EventListener on components within a @For loop

Posted by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1405

In the meantime I'll use Christian's approach.

Thanks, J

--
Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer