Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Maria <li...@126.com> on 2019/08/01 02:30:13 UTC

Adapter operation failed.Timeline server(AST) is out of reach. Either it's down, or CROS is not enabled

Hi,all:
    My env. :   hive-2.3.0+tez-0.8.5+hadoop-2.7.1, and  I want to use hive llap in  my project. while it is failed in loading Application Dtails/DAGs/Configurations when redirecting url to tez ui  by click "Tracking URL ApplicationMaster".
And the whole error in tez-ui(https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/#/tez-app/application_1564573868628_004) as follow:

"Adapter operation failed. Timeline server(AST) is out of reach. Either it's down, or CORS is not enabled.
Stack:
Error:Adapter operation failed
at ember$data$lib$adapters$errors$$AdapterError:EmberError(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:2486:21)
at new ember$data$lib$adapters$errors$$AdapterError(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:80222:50)
at Class.handleResponse(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:81517:16)
at done(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:8487:14)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous>(https://10.121.70.27:4433/tez-ui2-0.8.5/assets/vendor.js:8820:9)
"
I have configed "yarn.timeline-service.http-cross-origin.enabled=true" in yarn-site.xml.
Reference ideas in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61331897 doesn't seem to help.

Does someone can help? Thanks .

Maria.