Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/10 14:48:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 2:13 AM, Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> +1
>
> Freeman
>

> Willem Jiang wrote:

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

Willem Jiang wrote:

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
+1

-- Ulhas
Willem Jiang wrote:

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Willem,

so that´s fine with me. I think we should start a release note wiki page
for 2.0.9 and perhaps also for 2.1.3.
Btw. I noticed that there is no release notes page for the latest 2.1.2
release.

In apache camel they create the release notes quite early and then
collect the information over time. I think that is a quite good idea.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Willem,

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Emeka Kanu <em...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.9

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1