Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/04/15 10:52:18 UTC

SVN HEAD: logkit.xconf error

Guys,

the most recent version of logkit.xconf in the HEAD results in an
exception (something like LogKitTarget [1] not found). I've updated my
local version 15 minutes ago, did a clean build and the error was there.
I then reverted to the previous version of logkit.xconf, did a clean
build and the error was gone.

Reading the commit comments, could it be that the file was intended for
trunk and accidentally ended up in HEAD?

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht
POBOX 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands

Re: SVN HEAD: logkit.xconf error

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@apache.org>.
Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
> Guys,
>
> the most recent version of logkit.xconf in the HEAD results in an
> exception (something like LogKitTarget [1] not found). I've updated my
> local version 15 minutes ago, did a clean build and the error was there.
> I then reverted to the previous version of logkit.xconf, did a clean
> build and the error was gone.
>
> Reading the commit comments, could it be that the file was intended for
> trunk and accidentally ended up in HEAD?
Trunk works for me. Did you do a full update? Along with new
logkit.xconf you should've received new build.properties.

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl