Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Albrecht Berger <be...@gmx.ch> on 2002/08/12 22:33:08 UTC

XML->XSL->PDF ?

Hello,
sorry for this question of an absolute beginner,
but I searched for two hours without finding an example.

I want to generate a xml file which contains informations
to generate a letter. address, text and so on.
I didn't specify any format yet.

This xml file should be transformed to a pdf document, later
maybe to rtf or something else.
I think I need a xsl to generate a fo file with which fop is
able to create a pdf file ?

What do I have to do ?

Is anybody able to submit a few examples which demonstrates
the way from xml to pdf ?

Thx for your help.

berger

Re: XML->XSL->PDF ?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Albrecht Berger wrote:
> Is anybody able to submit a few examples which demonstrates
> the way from xml to pdf ?

You can look at docs/examples/markers/glossary.xml and .xsl

J.Pietschmann