Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 16:03:09 UTC

Cluster configuration

Hi Maxim, we hace configured the cluster based on:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/Clustering.html page. But when we do the
tests with 2 users logged in the Master server, we see the cluster is not
working. The Conexions page shows the following:

12user1
Wed Apr 08 10:35:28 ART 20157Expulsar al usuariono cluster13Wed Apr 08
10:35:32 ART 20157*Expulsar al usuario*no cluster16user2
Wed Apr 08 10:52:34 ART 20152Expulsar al usuariono cluster17Wed Apr 08
10:52:39 ART 20152*Expulsar al usuario*no cluster
And when the script red5.sh is starting it shows:

org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data: Quartz Scheduler
(v2.1.7) 'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0'
with instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
NOT STARTED.
Currently in standby mode.
Number of jobs executed: 0
Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support
persistence. and is *not clustered.*

Should it say "clustered" or it is fine what is says?

Do you know if there is some configuration extra that is missing on the
Clustering page?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Cluster configuration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Extremely weird, I'm not sure how picture like is possible :(

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: Cluster configuration

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.